My Car: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6mt



I had bought a Cosworth plenum several years ago that came with the carbon fiber end caps for the sides but never installed it on my car.

It had since been revised to now include billet end caps to replace the carbon fiber ones due to leaking.

Where can I buy these billet end caps separately? Can I buy them directly from Cosworth or can someone point me to online vendor?

Thank you.

Quote 0 0
Hi Demonteverde,

This support forum is primarily designed for Cosworth Electronics products. I have spoken with a colleague from our Northampton engines side of the business who have suggested you contact one of our approved distributor Co-Ord Sport at the following email address.

Many thanks,


Cosworth Support
Cosworth Electronics 

Quote 0 0