Hi I bought an intake and it is missing a couple things. The 5/16" barbed 90 and the prv check valve. Where can I get these? I am in Alberta Canada.
Thanks Ryan
Quote 0 0
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your post.

This support forum is mostly aimed for the Cosworth's range of electronics products such as Dataloggers, Engine Controllers etc.

If you contact my colleague at the following email address they can then assist you further with this particular query.

Many thanks and best regards,


Cosworth Support
Cosworth Electronics 

Quote 0 0