I have purchased an upgrade for my Porsche 991 and have followed the instructions.
I have updated the Variant of the ICD from ICD-P to ICD-P Cup with the token I recieved and have sent in the new ICD P-CUP setup.
I can now see Brake Pressure and Steering Angle on my display, but the numbers are reading wrong, can I reset these?
Steering angle is reading -287 degrees when the wheel is straight, and Brake pressures are reading with an offset.
Also, I saw that there is an Improved Qualifying Mode. Where is this improvement? and how do I make use of it? Our drivers could do with some help
Quote from ICD-P to ICD P-CUP Topic
"Within the regulation of Porsche CUP series it is possible to upgrade your ICD-P to a higher specification (ICD-PCUP) to include;
- Brake Pressure Front and Rear sensors display and logging
- Steering Angle sensor display and logging
- Improved Qualifying mode display using a reference lap
- Faster logging rates for core channels
- More logging memory to 128 Mbytes"
Thanks a lot